Need a Career and not a Job? Automotive Sales 40,000.00 - 120,000.00 $ / year $2,000 base monthly plus commissions- plus bonuses- plus Rewards Income potential uncapped Auto Salesperson or Internet Sales.
Whether you are an entry level or seasoned sales representative, this is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career in automotive sales. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time Sales Representative with Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM may be for you.
Consumers and industry experts understand that our manufacturers are the benchmark and our new product line-up is set to raise the bar in the automobile industry. Now is the time, with the average vehicle on the road today over 10 years old and 160,000+ miles the auto industry is exploding.
We provide salary while training and benefits include paid vacation, optional 401k, health insurance, disability, dental and vision care. Become a member of Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM's winning automotive sales team! Apply today!
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our manufacturer's vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include assisting prospects with credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers, marketing sales events and business development activities
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
Job Requirements The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds ranging from entry level to career changers or experienced sales. Success does not hinge on prior sales experience although experience in automotive sales is a huge plus.
- Help with the day to day operations of the dealership
- Steady work history is required
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a "people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Possess the ability to ask for the sale, this takes confidence and pride in yourself, the product and the dealership
- Professional Appearance is a must
- Maintain an Above Average Customer Satisfaction Rating based on Regional averages
Our sales professionals enjoy a quality work environment. Our management team is dedicated to ongoing training and advancement. So if you are ambitious, outgoing and looking for a new career and ready to earn based on your ability or if you are just unhappy in your present job and looking for a change Lawton Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM may be just what you are looking for.
This is a Premium opportunity if you are looking to make build a career, make money and have some great finance department experience in the auto industry.